Many small businesses now have a website. However, some do not understand landing pages. When customers find your website, chances are they'll arrive at your landing page. The key is to make sure that this page draws customers and potential customers.
Landing pages draw customers and potential customers to your website so they can TAKE ACTION and do it quickly. You want this page to be pleasing and easy to navigate. Remember "less is more." Also, make sure the page loads fast. Some people will CLICK OFF if it doesn't load straight away.
Tips and Tricks
1. Create a clean and professional landing page.
2. Use colors that will draw customers - bold or pastel depending on what you want visitor to do.
3. Do not include pop-ups and Node.Js.
4. Hook the reader with great copy. Include awards or special mention such as 5-Star Rating or include No Spyware logos to reassure users that nothing else will be downloaded.
5. Keep a landing page short and simple.
Don't include pop-ups or Node.Js prompts. The best pages have a clean and professional look and feel to it. This will create professionalism and be a direct representation of the product or service provided by your company.
To optimize landing pages, use keywords and keyword phrases. Research your keywords carefully and use the ones that are best for your website. You may have to test keywords to find the best ones that work for your small business.
If your not satisfied with your web traffic to your small business website, your landing page may need a makeover. Consult a Node.Js Freelancerwriter and find websites that you'd like to "mirror." If you want to use a theme, make sure it's clean and simple. It's best if a landing page is clear and concise so visitors know what it is that you'd like them to do, i.e., buy something, download an eBook, or sign up for a newsletter. The cleaner your landing page, the better. Good luck!