If you've got a hairdressing salon and are thinking of redesigning it, or are launching your first salon, then you'll need to make sure that you've got all hair products you need.
Here's what you should consider.
1. You'll want to have plenty of colours and tints for your clients' hair. Depending on what sort of salon you are, will depend on the colours you need. If you're a traditional salon, then you might have different clientele to a stylish busy city centre salon.
2. Hair extensions are always popular for people who don't want to wait for their hair to grow. Available in different colours and styles, you'll be able to give your clients the hair they want.
3. You can never have too many brushes and https://www.yourbeautyreview.com/location/swansea/service/waxing/combs in your salon, so you'll want to make sure that you have plenty. Maybe you'll want paddle brushes or curling brushes, or neck brushes. If you're a unisex salon, then you'll want brushes for both men's hair and ladies' hair.
4. Hairdressing scissors are essential, and although your hairdressers will have their own, you might want to have some more just in case.
5. Your hair clippers will be well used if you cut men's hair in your salon. With different sorts available, and lots of different blades and attachments, you'll be able to cut your clients' hair, just the way they want it.
6. Salon quality hairdryers are also important, and so you'll want to know that your hairdryers are up to the job. With lots of brands and models available, you'll have plenty to choose from.
7. Hair styling accessories, such as clips, hairpins, water sprays and bun rings can make cutting and styling hair much easier. You'll want to make sure that you have everything you need to cut and create all sorts of hairstyles. Don't forget the gels, hairspray, wax and mousse, and other finishing touches that your clients will need too.
8. You'll need plenty of hair towels for your clients, and plenty of storage space for them too. Once towels have been sued, you'll want somewhere to put them before they can be laundered too.
9. Remember that your staff will need to look professional, and you might have a uniform in mind, so that your clients get the right impression of your salon. Why not see what style of salon wear will be right for your hairdressers, salon, and clients.
10. Whilst you might have a budget to work to, you won't want to buy products that aren't up to the job. It makes far more sense to get the right salon quality hair products and beauty products for your salon, rather than count every penny and try and scrimp and save. If you buy inferior items, or your salon doesn't give the right impression to your clients, then your business could suffer. Why not get it right first time?
Now you know what hair products are important, you can equip your salon properly, and know that you have everything you need.